I. Change the verbs in the bracket!
- Andi always... (go) to school on foot.
- Ivan and Avin ... (play) football together.
- Sita ... (read) a novel now.
- Marry ... (go) to Bali next week.
- He ... (work) in the hospital.
- They ... (not, study) English last night.
- Jonny ... (write) a letter two day ago.
- Robby often ... (help) me with my homework.
- Sinyo and I ... (play) chess in the living room now.
- We ... (not, go) to school every day.
- The sun ... (rise) in the east.
- She ... (meet) me tomorrow.
- I ... (not, study) English now.
- I ... (sleep) when you called me.
- My mother was cooking the food while my father ... (read) a newspaper.
- I ... (see) you tomorrow at 7 o'clock.
- She ... (visit) us next week.
- Maya ... (buy) some books yesterday.
- Rara ... (meet) her grandma last week.
- This is a very popular TV program. Every week it ... (watch) by millions of people.
II. Please translate the following passage into good Indonesia!
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I didn't enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not the actors. They didn't pay any attention. In the end, I could hear it. I turned round again, "I can't hear a word!” I said angrily. "It's none of your business," the young man said rudely, "This is a private conversation!".
III. Answer the following question!
- Where did the writer go last week?
- Did he enjoy the play or not?
- Who was sitting behind him?
- Were they talking loudly or were the talking quietly?
- What did he say when he turned around?